Looking for a career with RAHMA Islamic Relief ?
RAHMA Islamic Relief is a reputable Non-Governmental Organization working for the betterment of vulnerable people through sustainable development across Pakistan and Kashmir.
Working at RAHMA is so much more than just a job. As an Employee of RAHMA Islamic Relief, you will join a team of professionals that is part of the international confederation of many organizations networked together. As part of a global movement for change, we are working together to end world poverty and injustice.
We work with dozen of partners in countries around the world, and employ staff in a wide variety of posts. We work directly with communities and we seek to influence the powerful to ensure that poor people can improve their lives and livelihoods and have a say in decisions that affect them.
Working for RAHMA Islamic Relief will open up the world to you in a way that no other single poverty charity can do and it will provide the opportunity to enrich your career across diverse programs and specialisms.
Medical officers Male/Female
Qualification: MBBS with PMDC registration.
Post graduate degree/training in gyne will be preferred.
Experience: 3 to 5 years.
No of positions: 03
- Provide curative and preventive healthcare through awareness raising among children, women and men
- Diagnose and treat diseases of the patients.
- Examine the women patients at prenatal, natal and postnatal stages.
- Prescribe and administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care like cesarean sections, surgical procedures as needed as per standard safety guidelines and take necessary measures for the safety and complete soundness of mother and neonate’s health.
- Make sure proper record keeping and time to time analyze the reports, test results, USG, maintenance of relevant equipment and instruments.
- Cross exchange critical cases and the remedy with the supervisor and relevant staff.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Identifies high-risk cases and diseases not curable at project level and ensures an effective and timely referral to a relevant hospital.
- Assist in preparation of IEC (Information, Education & Communication) materials on various health issues.
- Conduct of health talks on primary, reproductive, preventive and general health issues.
- Work as a team member according to the requirement or as direct by the supervisor.
- Play an active role in capacity building of the staff and organization.
Location: RAHMA Hospital Janpur Rahim Yar Khan
Interested candidates can send their resumes on following address.