RAHMA Islamic Relief is a registered charity accredited by the Government of Pakistan in 2009 under the trust act 1882.
We aspire to create a just and caring society where the needs of the poor and unprivileged people of Pakistan including AJK are taken care of and in case of natural or man-made disaster; timely help is ensured to them
Our mission is to improve the life quality of vulnerable people through sustainable development and to ensure timely humanitarian assistance in need, by:
- Reaching out to people with limited or no access to basic services complementing, but not substituting, the efforts of government and other providers.
- Enabling rural people create services they need and giving them access to the opportunities.
- Organizing communities in to viable social groups.
- Giving them a feeling of empowerment that reinforces the poverty reduction process.
- Convincing them that they can plan and act to improve their lives.
- Capacity building for use of resources to an optimal advantage.